Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why I haven't blogged in a month!!

Well, no specific reason, but can only say that I have not had anything in my heart or on my mind to post. I do enjoy reading the posts of those I know and then, even then I do not comment. This is maybe not my way, or the posting is not just flowing for me right now. I read some of the blogs that seem to record family and daily happenings, also, some of the posts are very personal, and I know that is ok for those who post that way. Anyway, I will reflect on my blogging and try to get back into it! Thank you for your time! Well golly tomorrow is Thankful Thursday, I will see you then!!!! Yeah Love Nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad to see your back. Just let your heart talk like you used to and we will all enjoy it.

Love ,Susan