Saturday, November 15, 2008

Children give us peace

Yesterday, I had little 2 year-old Kharis with me, our youngest granddaughter. She wanted to spend time with Nana and we watched Miss Patty Cake, a great Christian woman dressed in approriate dress to the delight of young children, just a wonderful smile, good, clear singing voice and a sincere love for small children. As the songs on the tape and the words Kharis and I sang together moved along, the Holy Spirit moved on me and the tears of joy whcih I do not stop came and I was again blessed that God loves our little children and it is so wonderful to be with them when they praise the Lord in song and dance. Remember, the phrase "Take time to stop and smell the roses". Well, God is teaching me to be who He needs me to be that day, the day He has given me, I am so grateful for all of you who support me and read my blog and those of you who visit me , I am grateful too. Thank you, my little Kharis! Love Nana C

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Nana, my deepest moments are when I am with my children. I love them for who they are. And they make me laugh when they goof around. I can always count on the blessing of my kids. Hey, when are you and dad leaving? I would really like to get with you and go for coffee. Let me know and we will make a date. Love ya, from Tanya

Susan said...

I agree they do give us peace if we can just stop and take time to enjoy them. I think I do that more than I ever did before.