Sunday, August 3, 2008
Grandchildren blessings
Yesterday hubby and I helped our 16 year old grandson Blane with his 2nd application for a job, the first one from Target, he did not take in, don't know why? anyway we all had fun and his grandpa took him to the Regal theater in Oceanside to turn it in. His mom was having her hair cut and Dad picking up work uniforms. When Mom got home she helped him to decide on the days and hours he could work for, she asked Dad to make sure the shirt was not wrinkled. pause: (She and I were going shopping for birthday gifts for her nieces in Iowa, that was fun! She is in the aisle at the store talking with her sister about do the girls have this, or whatever, what a hoot!!!!)unpause: He is so handsome and had the nice button-up shirt, hair nice you know, a goodlooking kid. Dusty, Mom, Papa and I all went on Friday night to a Barnes and Nobles Bookstore fun time for kids from 10 to 12 midnight. Papa and I are so glad all of our grandchildren love to read, like big 400 page books, or a series of 6 books. I have honestly never seen so many people in a bookstore!!!!! Wow! We, well I was getting a little antzy as the day wore on, we would be saying our goodbyes until we get home again in a few months. We went to a friends in Carlsbad and we all had some great pictures taken, we will have them with us to show-off. Now, you all know I normally do not carry on like this, but hope you all do it sometime, it is fun!!!!! Remember, rest in the Lord, read his word, give of yourself to others and receive as Jesus would , from your heart, in love. Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment