Friday, December 28, 2007
My First Blog!!! Yeah!!!
Wow! This is going to be fun! Anyway, Christmas was awesome and it is amazing how a wonderful smile and kind words can bring us all close with all the frills too. I recalled many memories of our own girls when they were at home, good times. They are both making their family traditions, and have carried some of ours now within their homes. I hope that each day will bring you all you need. PS. By the way, I will lighten up, make you all laugh, cry, whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did it.It looks great. I can't wait to read the posts to come. Love ya.
I am so glad to see your blog entry. I was checking to see if Susan had posted anything and noticed your name in the blogs. I can not wait to see your entries. Your blog back ground is cool.
Post a Comment