Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

Hey! Christmas 2007, tomorrow is January 1, 2008. These past few weeks have been memorable. Some family time spent with family, here and then those not in my geographic area (by phone). You will notice that when reading this or future postings that they may seem a little sketchy. When I'm tired, you know kinda like a space cadet. Anyway, I told you all they would make you laugh or cry, or whatever! I just spent about 30 minutes trying with the help of a really great tutor, my husbands other computer screen and of course my husband to finally do the edit so you now have a little "about me" section. Church was spirit-filled yesterday, hope you all have a great evening, be safe with someone you love. The new year is just over 6 hours from now PST. Nana C

No comments: