Thursday, March 8, 2012

This is My Life

Today I was reading the post of my daughter and family birthdays..3 of our grandchildren had a birthday in the same week..2 in Iowa and one in NC. So as I read the post, looked at the pictures and talked with the grandson turning 16 in NC. I began to realize that once again God has given me an abundant life....
As I look back at the many ups and downs in my Christian decision to receive Jesus into my life...I can contemplate that many choices I have made during these 50 years have often not been the best....through all of the "it's all about me" moments truth is that God's word and work of love has been constant....He leads me in those paths of righteousness Ps. 23 for His namesake (not mine!) Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell (live) in the house of the Lord forever...

Forgiveness is not something I take lightly and as sin can happen daily...the need to be in God's place for me is the utmost important virtue I can perceive to bring me to a pleasing presence to His Glory, His omnipotence and the commission He has given in Matt. 28.

So as I often go back and read these posts they can be challenging to me as a mirror image of myself appears......

As you read this do not be confused...my sense of humor is awesome!!!!

Love Nana C

No comments: