Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogging???? What is that?

Well...this is a familiar place to be!!!! Also used this title before and so I still know how to blog!!!

The days have been either extremely busy and full of God's blessings or full of the kick-back lazy side of me!!!! Of course no one else has a side like mine....

Hubby and I celebrated (champagne still in refer!) our 42nd Anniversary on Feb. 14th...went to an early dinner about 3:30 and were home by 6:00. Now that is awesome...did not have to wait for a table nor be in a hurry!!!! We are preparing the place for spring as we do each year we are home at this time... planning a trip to visit the daughters and grandchildren soon...

Been enjoying Sunday School with 2nd to 5th graders and watching them grow and I will miss them when we are gone.....praying and studying in God's word and hoping to please and honor Him....

Anyway...I am happy and glad to be here.....kind of a dumb post Huh?

cheryl (nana c)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yes I know. What is Blogging? I think I almost forgot how to.