Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life

Life is 99.99% good and the other 1/100 is of my own making. I just spent about 15 minutes looking at some posts I enjoy.....anyway this is a post to myself that I can still see some writing skills and thought process here.
Easter Sunday was 2 days ago and God amazes me again in his oneness with "the body of Christ", through music, prayer, scripture and listening to a pastor who has prayed that God's will be done through the Holy Spirit to give a lesson that all can hear and fully receive. Lately Pastor Larry at the church Susan and Marc attend has been challenging us to step out of the comfort zone and serve in a new way...a way that we have prayed about and are maybe feeling uncomfortable with. So, I am looking for God to direct me......
crazy post huh?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Don't know if crazy is the word for it - the word that came to mind for me was CONVICTING!
Hi Nana!