Today God called me to my quiet bedroom to pray and read in the Psalms 90 The Eternity of God and Man's Fraility (A prayer of Moses, the man of God)...then I began to think about Mary and Jesus....and the song Mary did you know your baby boy...Matt Lowry (with the Gaither Family) his rendetion of the song brings a wonderful calm to the soul....
Reading in Matthew Chapter 28 the wonderful He Is Risen scripture ...the angel v. 6 He is not here: for He is risen, as He said. v 8 So they went out quickly from the tomb with FEAR and GREAT JOY, and ran to bring His disciples word. Do not fear and have great joy through this scripture.....as I looked at the scripture I thought of the many times of fear and joy that my girls have brought me..and now a Grandmother of 9, I understand that there need be no fear for Jesus goes before me....in as humbleness, need, love, I hope that I please Him...for He is so patient, kind, true....
enjoy a wonderful day...will see you later love nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment