ok. here is inspiration at the greatest, no it is not just a Monday morning groan, but the Welcome to Life day. A day that many will call blessed and many ucky. I pray for my family and friends daily, I can say that there is time (to be obedient and disciplined) in the early part of the day to pray, meditate on God's Holy Bible and re-look at notes taken, thoughts written in my little pink book. Also in my purse is a New Testament I received from the Gideon Ministry, it is used often while at coffee or just waiting in the truck while we run errands and I do not want to go into another STORE!
Over the weekend we were in Oceanside with our daughter Lisa and family. A 40th b-day party, we actually pulled it off with the surprise working, Tim had no idea. Dusty, Papa and I went b-day balloon buying, I left the card at the store and later retreived it, as we were in the neighborhood again. We stopped for about an hour at the yearly Art Show in Oceanside, many different fun artwork, Dusty bought a strawberry icecream cone, we then on the way out bought some kettle korn so good.... Blane was home on-line games with his buddies, Andy lived across the street from him for 2 years, went to high school together. We taught the boys a card game Rummy 500 and played from about 10:30 until about midnight. Sunday met 2 of our friends at a Civil War Enactment, cannons, a battle, horses, men,women and children in wonderful period costumes, some doing crafts, tents set up, sleeping rolls on the ground, lots of wonderful cast iron pots, lovely carosels to match the dresses,(with hoop skirts). No outdoor portable potties Yeah!
My Welcome to Life moment was as I was driving down to Oceanside, I almost had a meltdown, realizing that both of our daughters would be gone from close proximity to our home, I did not actually shed the tears, but they were close, you know not to smear the make-up. It is ok though as we are gone visiting a lot, which is part of the life we have chosen at this time.
So, Gary is putting the hard-drive in my computer today and more RAM, so I can download some pictures to this site, recent pictures.
I need to go visit some of the blogs I look at now....see you nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment